Besakih Bali Tour
Departs at 08:30 am (Aprox. 08 hours)
Private Tour :USD 50 per person
The tour starts by visiting the famous traditional batik and tenun hand weaving clothes at Tohpati Village and then visit the old traditional house at Batuan Village. The tour proceeds to visit old and ancient court of justice at Klungkung city, the mother temple of Besakih on the slope of Mount Agung, the breathtaking rice terraces view at Bukit Jambul where your lunch will also be served, traditional salt maker at Kusamba Beach, your last visit is the unique Goa Lawah Temple which inhabited by thousands of sacred and holly bats and then back to your hotel.
Term and Condition:
- Private Bali Tour includes: an exclusive private air-conditioned car/van, professional guiding and driver service, entrance tickets, local donation, sarong to visit temples and lunch.
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour, 50% additional charged for single traveler. Children 4 - 12 years old discount 50% from the price.
- Payment can be made in IDR, USD or other currencies based on daily currencies exchange rates.
- All tour itineraries are under the reserve of local weather condition.
- We will do anything possible to make the tours satisfying for the guests.
- We will not accept any complaint or give any compensation for the objects unseen able in the tour due to uncontrollable things.
- The price is NOT included insurance.