Ubud Village Tour
Departs at 08:30 am (Aprox. 06 hours)
Private Tour :USD 35 per person
Ubud Village Tour or common tourist said as Bali Art Village Tour is one of the famous tours in Bali to visit places of interest in Ubud and surrounding area. Ubud Tour is very exciting to explore deep into Bali traditional village with its social activities and culture as well as Bali village daily life.
Our first stop at Batubulan to see Barong and Keris Dance performance which lasting about 1 hour. On this tour many talented artist can be found. Each village had its own Balinese cultural art like gold and silversmith in Celuk, masterpiece of wood carving at Mas village, and famous paintings in Batuan village. After visiting the gold and silversmith in Celuk, we make a drop at Batuan Village to explore Bali traditional house compound from where you will know deeply about Bali traditional architecture as well as visit Pura Puseh, a beautiful well maintained village temple. Our tour program proceeds to visit Mas village to see the wood carvings. Our next stop is in Ubud. In Ubud we make a visit at Puri Saren Ubud which was as a castle of Ubud Kingdom.
Term and Condition:
- Private Bali Tour includes: an exclusive private air-conditioned car/van, professional guiding and driver service, entrance tickets, local donation, sarong to visit temples.
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour, 50% additional charged for single traveler. Children 4 - 12 years old discount 50% from the price.
- Payment can be made in IDR, USD or other currencies based on daily currencies exchange rates.
- All tour itineraries are under the reserve of local weather condition.
- We will do anything possible to make the tours satisfying for the guests.
- We will not accept any complaint or give any compensation for the objects unseen able in the tour due to uncontrollable things.
- The price is not included travel insurance.
Interested in booking this tour program please click here or futher information please contact us.