Uluwatu - Kecak and Fire Dance - Sea Food Dinner
Departs at 04:00 pm (Aprox. 06 hours)
Private Tour :USD 45 per person
An afternoon tour to visit Uluwatu Temple the most famous temple on Bali island built on the cliff about 100 meter high. Once cloudless day, this is a wonderful spot to see the sun set as the back ground of the famous Kecak Dance. At Uluwatu Temple we can also see a colony of monkey who will welcome you upon visiting this area. On the way back to hotel, we stop at Jimbaran bay for fresh seafood barbeque dinner. The sea food is cooked on open barbeque, its simple surrounded with tables and chairs on the beach, fresh fish, prawn, crayfish served with rice, simple salad or potatoes.
Term and Condition:
- Private Bali Tour includes: an exclusive private air-conditioned car/van, professional guiding and driver service, entrance tickets, local donation, sarong to visit temples and sea food dinner with set menu.
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour, 50% additional charged for single traveler. Children 4 - 12 years old discount 50% from the price.
- Payment can be made in IDR, USD or other currencies based on daily currencies exchange rates.
- All tour itineraries are under the reserve of local weather condition.
- We will do anything possible to make the tours satisfying for the guests.
- We will not accept any complaint or give any compensation for the objects unseen able in the tour due to uncontrollable things.
- The price is not included travel insurance.
Interested in booking this tour program please click here or futher information please contact us.